1) THESE FILES WILL NOT READ ON A KINDLE OR NOOK OR OTHER E-READER. They are PDFs, (accessible through the free adobe reader) and a flash file which has a loader built into it. You do not need to upgrade anything to view the files.
They download to your computer and you read/watch on your screen. (You can also print out the books if you so desire.)
2) Click on the download link to download the files (Right click and "save as") We recommend that you save it to your desktop for easy access. If you click on the link on the confirmation page and nothing happens, your download dialog box may be hidden behind your open windows. (This is why we recommend you right click and "save as" to your desktop.) On a Mac, you can go to your "Finder" and click on "Downloads" to find the program. On a PC, you can go to "Tools" and then "Downloads" to find the program.
3) Once the files have downloaded, (it should take about 5 minutes) click on the folder and extract (un-zip) the files. If you are on a PC, you might need a program like Win-Zip to access them. Macs come with an auto-extractor so it should be an automatic process. The files are zipped because they simply are too big to send in an email. .
4) Once the files are extracted, (un-zipped) you can open up the Ebooks, (You will need Adobe Acrobat (it's free!) to view them.) and watch the videos. For further instructions on how to view the videos or ebooks, refer to the "Instructions" pdf in the folder.
5) If you are still having problems, please contact me with the type of computer (Mac/PC) the type of operating system (Vista/Lepoard, etc) and explain the issue that you're having. For faster service, please include your phone number, time zone, and a good time to call you.
Thank you again for your purchase, and Good Luck on your New Shopping Adventure!
PS: If you're feeling overwhelmed from these instructions, or you decide that you just want a copy "in hand," you can upgrade to a physical cd rom for just $12 or copies of both books and video for an extra $25 more. Just follow the link at the bottom of the confirmation details to order.